If you have a concern regarding your child, the following steps will help you to resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Speak to your child's class teacher - making an appointment to see them before or after school is advisable as they need to be supervising the children at the start and end of the school day.
2. Speak to the Phase Leader - Mr Wilkinson for Years 1 & 2, Miss White for Years 3&4, Mrs Parkes for Years 5&6
3. Speak to the Assistant Heads, Mrs Feane or Mrs Matthews
4. Speak to the Head of School, Ms Hunt - book a convenient time at the office or send an email.
5. If you still feel that your concern has not been resolved, you may then wish to make an appointment to speak to the Executive Headteacher, Miss Green, via the School Office.